[Insight-users] deformable registration/set points

annelaure al_didier at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 24 10:26:13 EDT 2006

Hi,
I have already written in this forum but I don't solve my problem yet.
My problem : I want to register  two rib cage (one therocic and one
resulting from a scanner).  My data : I have 2 clouds of points(~8000 points
for the theorical rib cage and ~30000 points for the scanner) . I don't know
how I can do a deformable registration with my two clouds of points because
all the functions  of deformable registration need images. And, I don't know
how to create a distance map.( I can't send my files because they are too
large).
Thank you so much,
Best regards,
Anne-Laure