[Insight-users] what's the problem?

uoooa uoooa at 126.com
Thu Oct 12 03:37:13 EDT 2006

Hello:
           I use vc.net 2003 produce a SDI project.In this project I build a generic class and this class include some header files as follow:

#include "itkGDCMImageIO.h"
#include "itkGDCMSeriesFileNames.h"
#include "itkImageSeriesReader.h"
#include "itkImageFileWriter.h"
#include "vtkRenderWindowInteractor.h"

when I build my project, my compiler point out some errors and warning as follow:

e:\InsightToolkit\Code\IO\itkImageIOBase.h(24): fatal error C1083: cannot open include file:“vnl/vnl_vector.h”: No such file or directory
e:\InsightToolkit\Code\Common\itkEventObject.h(135): warning C4541: 'dynamic_cast' used on polymorphic type “itk::EventObject”with /GR-; unpredictable behavior may result.
please tell me how to do,thank you!