[Insight-users] Demon Registration update pipeline call

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 1 16:00:42 EDT 2006

Hi Rick,

If you are connecting always the same Image Smart Pointer as the input
to the itk::DemonsRegistrationFilter, the filter *does not* considers
that the input has changed.

The first thing that "Set" methods do is to compare the new input with
the existing input, and if they are equal (in this case the pointer to
the image), then it assumes that nothing has changed.

If you are retouching the pixel values of the image and want to ensure
that the pipeline is triggered again, you must invoked

              image->Modified();
              filter->Modified();

or you could do

              filter->Modified();