[Insight-users] Using insight applications

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Oct 1 15:52:41 EDT 2006

Hi Prename Surname,

InsightApplications is not intended to be used as a library.

It is a collection of example applications.

Your original problems is that you couldn't find the file

           itkImageToVTKImageFilter.h

to use it with an example of the Tutorials.

You are supposed to simply copy that file from the source code
of InsightApplications into the directory of your own example.

This file cannot be integrated with ITK because it depends on VTK.

Simply copy the files .h and .txx and move forward with the Tutorial.