[Insight-users] finite differences solvers in itk

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Mar 26 11:25:46 EST 2006

Hi Moti,

You may want to look at the code of the LinearSystemWrapper
in the directory:

         Insight/Code/Numerics/FEM/

The relevant files are:

             itkFEMItpackSparseMatrix.h
             itkFEMLinearSystemWrapper.cxx
             itkFEMLinearSystemWrapper.h
             itkFEMLinearSystemWrapperDenseVNL.cxx
             itkFEMLinearSystemWrapperDenseVNL.h
             itkFEMLinearSystemWrapperItpack.cxx
             itkFEMLinearSystemWrapperItpack.h
             itkFEMLinearSystemWrapperVNL.cxx
             itkFEMLinearSystemWrapperVNL.h
             itkFEMLinearSystemWrappers.h
             itkFEMSolution.h
             itkFEMSolver.cxx
             itkFEMSolver.h
             itkFEMSolverCrankNicolson.h
             itkFEMSolverHyperbolic.cxx
             itkFEMSolverHyperbolic.h

You may also find interested the following classes
in directory

                Insight/Code/Common

             itkDenseFiniteDifferenceImageFilter.h
             itkFiniteDifferenceImageFilter.h
             itkFiniteDifferenceSparseImageFilter.h
             itkFiniteDifferenceSparseImageFilter.txx
             itkFiniteDifferenceSparseImageFunction.h
             itkFiniteDifferenceSparseImageFunction.txx
             itkSparseImage.h
             itkSparseImage.txx