[Insight-users] How do you set up scripting of ITK, VTK and KWWidgets?

Gaetan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Fri Mar 3 13:56:43 EST 2006

Hi,

You will not be able to prototype with the current ITK wrapper - it is just to
limited for that, I think mainly because it have been developed only for some
specific applications.
With Zach, we are working for some time on a refactor of the wrapper which
should make prototyping possible in TCL - I already use it daily for
prototyping in python. We are not TCL developers, and so haven't been able to
test it with TCL.
Would you agree to test it ?

Everything is already available at

  http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/contrib-itk/WrapITK/WrapITK.tar.gz