[Insight-users] a question on the procedure of submitting a revision to Insight Journal

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Sun Jul 16 16:47:38 EDT 2006

Hi Kurt,

You need to submit a new revision for your publication using the Insight
Journal website:
http://www.insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/my_publications.php

Next, select post a new revision, then, in your case, you don't need to
upload new files since you've already done this step, at the end you
should select the files you want to be included in the new revision
(this can be a combination of old and newly uploaded files).

I think, the first time you tried to submit a revision you skipped the
last (and important) step.

Let me know if you still have any issues with this,

Julien