[Insight-users] viewing volume slices

debbie larson debbielarson_9 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 4 13:27:42 EDT 2006

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions. I looked them up. It seems though that what I am
trying to do is something different. Basically I want to extract the slices
of a volume and put them in some way in a single 2D image (like a tile). I
know that I can extract a single slice using itk::ExtractImageFilter but I
am not sure how to write the slices to the same image without overwriting
whats there

(as far as I understand itk::AccumulateImageFilter combines the slice images
into one average and thats not what I want; I want to keep all the slice
images )

Thanks for the help

deb