[Insight-users] FLTK problem -- still struggling

Shlomo Kashani shlomo_kashani at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 2 20:45:43 EDT 2006

These are indeed good news, I am contented that it all worked out OK for you.
I know this has been a long thread but could you please tell me in which
file do I set FLTK_DIR, FLTK_FLUID_EXECUTABLE and its other siblings? I
compiled FLTK externally and its fully working with non ITK based projects.
Of course I have a full working ITK (build 2.81) directory as well.

Thanks,

Shlomo.