[Insight-users] Problem executing ITK in windows.

René Sánchez Martín reny at ctm.ulpgc.es
Tue Jan 17 07:31:32 EST 2006

I have compiled ITK 2.2 in Windows with MSVC 7.0 and the compilation was
fine. The problem is executing new projects. I can execute the examples
that come with ITK, but I can´t execute any other project. I strongly
believe that it is a linking problem. I tried to compile one of the
examples (Image2.cxx) outside ITK directory to prove it and it compiled
without problem, but when I try to execute I get the following error:

No se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento
??1Region at itk@@UAE at XZ en la biblioteca de vínculos dinámicos
ITKCommon.dll.

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance.