[Insight-users] imagereadwrite compiling problem

ilker hacıhaliloğlu hacihaliloglu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 13:08:43 EST 2006

I am using the example which is inside the software
guide(.imagereadwrite.cxx) My cmake file looks like

PROJECT( ImageReadWrite.cxx )

FIND_PACKAGE ( ITK )
IF ( ITK_FOUND )
         INCLUDE( ${USE_ITK_FILE} )
ENDIF( ITK_FOUND )

ADD_EXECUTABLE(ImageReadWrite ImageReadWrite.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(ImageReadWrite ITKCommon ITKIO)

There are no problems in compiling the code. But as soon as i run the exe
file i am getting an error message like:
 the instructions " some numbers here" referenced at " numebrss"m Memory
could not be read

I tried the code  2 months ago it was working fine then but. After I have
installed the new versions of ITK and cmake ( itk 2.4 cmake2.2 ) its not
working . My compiler is microsoft visual stuido.net 2003

Thanks for your help
ilker

On 2/28/06, Andinet Enquobahrie <andinet.enqu at kitware.com> wrote:

> > I am trying to read a png image and wrtie it as analyze format. I have
> > done this many times but
> > I have installed the newest version of ITK 2.4 and build it with
> > sucess. When try to run the same program for imagereadwrite  I am
> > getting an error like memory could  not be read
> >
> > Can someone explain me this? I cannot understand the reason why its
> > notworking?
> >
> > Cheers
> > ilker
>
> Can you give us more detail to help you solve your problem? such as the
> exact error message, your IO code snippet and cmake file.
>

> -Andinet
>

> > --

'.....ich möchte mir eine ader öffnen, die mir die ewige freiheit
schaffte....'