[Insight-users] How to change the header of a dicom file?

Lorensen, William E (GE, Research) lorensen at crd.ge.com
Mon Feb 27 07:31:27 EST 2006

The key is:

"0020|000e"

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: insight-users-bounces+lorensen=crd.ge.com at itk.org [mailto:insight-users-bounces+lorensen=crd.ge.com at itk.org]On Behalf Of qi-wang02 at mails.thu.edu.cn
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 11:48 PM
To: Insight-users at itk.org
Subject: [Insight-users] How to change the header of a dicom file?

hi,
   I wanted to use DicomImageReadChangeHeaderWrite to change a Dicom header. I looked up the keys defined in the file dicomV3.dic. But I don't understand which is the key. For example, I want to change
         0020 000e UI 1 Series Instance UID
Then what is the key? UI? 0020000e? Or something else? Thanks.
                                                     Qi Wang
                                                     2006.2.27