[Insight-users] image not shown correctly in FLTKImageViewer.

Kai Li likai at cs.uoregon.edu
Mon Feb 20 20:04:17 EST 2006

Hi,
  I was using fltk::ImageViewer provided by InsightApplications-2.4.0 to
show images. What's puzzled me is that the same code shows the image
correctly on one machine but not on another one. In both cases, I was
using remote display. On the lattter machine, the image gets shown only on
the left-top portion of the window and everything is shrinken to fit the
smaller rendering area.

  Any idea about this problem? Thank you in advance.

Kai