[Insight-users] No render method found for :MeshSpatialObject ??

wordon m9421001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 12:35:18 EST 2006

Hi,Luis and all :

I am compiling the Darcy project in  Win xp and VC 6.0 now.
(http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gavinb/download.php?file=darcy-0.1.tar.gz)

I have already displayed the GUI  window from Darcy,but some trouble
was coming.

When I execute my Darcy executable  file, it has a warning message as below :

DarcyRegistration::  DarcyRegistration()

Warning:  No  render method found for :MeshSpatialObject

Maybe due to this issue,the GUI  window can't render the spatial
object when I load the data from  darcy-data.tar.gz directory.

(http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~gavinb/download.php?file=darcy-data.tar.gz)

In fact,it had a warning message in  the building stage.

The warning message as below  :

--------------------Configuration:  darcy - Win32 Release--------------------

Build : warning : failed  to (or don't know how to) build
'D:\darcy\build\fluid'

Compiling...

DarcyGUI.cxx

darcy.cxx

DarcyApp.cxx

DarcyBase.cxx

Generating  Code...

Linking...

   Creating library  Release/darcy.lib and object Release/darcy.exp

--------------------Configuration:  ALL_BUILD - Win32

Building Custom Rule  D:\darcy\build\ALL_BUILD_force_1.rule

"Build all  projects"

ALL_BUILD - 0 error(s), 1  warning(s)

I don't know how to solve these  warning message and how to render
spatial object  correctly.

Can you give me  some suggestion ? I  really need some help to me.

Kind Regards,       Wordon