[Insight-users] ITK for unix under Mac OS

Michael Held michael.held at bc.biol.ethz.ch
Mon Feb 20 09:12:46 EST 2006

Hi,

I had the same problem using cygwin (MS Windows). ccmake, make and make
install worked fine, but libITKCommon.dll was not in my
/usr/local/lib/InsightToolkit directory. I just copied e.g. 'cp <ITK
build/src dir>/bin/libITKCommon.dll /usr/local/lib/InsightToolkit'
and everything was fine (for you it will be 'libITKCommon.dylib')

cheers,
michael