[Insight-users] SOViewer can't find FILK location.Is it a bug in SOViewer ?

wordon m9421001 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 13:57:35 EST 2006

That problem is solving by using CMake 2.2.3,
Thank you for your help.

But,other problem is appeared when I build Darcy project.

The error message as below :

In CMake 2.2 the FLTK_WRAP_UI command sets a variable to the list of source
files that should be added to your executable or library.It appears that you
have not added these source files to your target.You should change your
CMakeLists.txt file to directly add the generated files to the target.For
example FLTK_WRAP_UI(foo src1 src2 src3) will create a variable named
foo_FLTK_UI_SRCS that contains the list of source to add  to your target
when you call ADD_LIBRARY or ADD_EXECUTABLE.For now CMake 2.2 will add the
sources to your target for you as was done in CMake 2.0 and earlier.In the
future this may become an error.The problem was found while processing the
source directory:D:/darcy

Focus on this problem,it seems like I must add a CMake command into the
CMakeLists.txt.

But I don't know how to modify it.

Can you give me some suggestion?  (My CMakeLists.txt is on the attachment)