[Insight-users] Re: WrapITK: more windows build errors

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at cpbotha.net
Wed Feb 15 09:59:04 EST 2006

On 2/15/06, Gaetan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr> wrote:
> I have not much idea, and I'm not familiar with windows :-/
> Can you confirm the built went right on your linux system ?
> Have you built ITK with the shared libs ?

Some positive feedback as well :)

My Linux build was successful, with ITK-2-4-1 ITK, ITK-2-4 CableSwig
and CMake 2.2.3 on Ubuntu 5.04 x86 (g++ 3.3.5), darcs WrapITK (no
modifications).  The install does fail however:

Running cmake script file cmake_install.cmake
-- Installing /usr/local/share/CMake/Modules/FindWrapITK.cmake
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/home/cpbotha/build/WrapITK-gcc/CustomInstall.cmake:2:
FILE cannot copy file: /home/cpbotha/build/WrapITK-gcc/InstallOnly/FindWrapITK.c
make to directory : /usr/local/share/CMake/Modules.
make: *** [install] Error 255

If I set up LD_LIBRARY_PATH and PYTHONPATH to point directly to the
correct places in the BUILD dir, the new-style wrappings seem to work!

In short: on my linux setup, WrapITK works from build directory, install fails.

Thanks,
Charl