[Insight-users] Re: WrapITK: more windows build errors

Charl P. Botha cpbotha at cpbotha.net
Wed Feb 15 09:24:30 EST 2006

On 2/15/06, Gaetan Lehmann <gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr> wrote:
> Charl, can your try to completely comment or remove the typemaps code in
> CreateLanguageSupport.cmake, from line 114 to line 149 ?
> We have already get wrong code generated by cableswig since this typemap
> stuff...

Okay, I removed the ADD_PYTHON_TYPEMAP macro definition, and started
from scratch (brand new build directory).  During the second build, I
get the same errors:

c:\build\WrapITK-VS71\CommonA\wrap_ITKCommonBasePython.cxx(3833):
error C2664: 'itk::MultiThreader::SetMultipleMethod' : cannot convert
parameter 2 from 'unsigned long (__cdecl *)(void *)' to
'itk::ThreadFunctionType'

and so forth, twice for SetMultipleMethod, twice for SetSingleMethod
and twice for SpawnThread.