[Insight-users] How to get SOViewer ?

wordon m9421001 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 05:59:03 EST 2006

Hi,all:
I want to get the SOViewer source code from CVS.
I am using TortoiseCVS and type ":pserver:anonymous at degas.rad.unc.edu:/cvsroot"
in the CVSROOT field and click OK..
After these action,It has some file in the itkUNC directory.
But it can't find SOViewer source code in there.
I check my checkout window in TortoiseCVS,it has some message as below:

In D:\CVS_user: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs.exe" "-q" "checkout" "-P"
"itkUNC"
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at degas.rad.unc.edu:/cvsroot

cvs server: cannot open /dev/null/.cvsignore: Not a directory
cvs server: cannot open directory /cvsroot/itkUNC/Private: Permission denied
cvs server: skipping directory itkUNC/Private

Success, CVS operation completed

It seems that can't find some directory.

so ....Can anybody tell me ..? Is it right to get the SOViewer source code?

Thanks a lot.   :)