[Insight-users] InsoghtApplication build error ??

wordon m9421001 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:34:12 EST 2006

Hi,all:

I am building InsightApplication with CMake in my computer.
And choose USE_FLTK and USE_VTK option.
Before build InsightApplication,I have already build VTK and FLTK with CMake
and link these with RelWithDebInfo in VC 6.0 .
But when I build InsightApplication,I got a error message in the CMake.
As below:

Warning:CMake is forcing CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE to "MD/O2" to match that
imported from
VTK. If this message appears for more than one imported project, you have
conflicting
options and will have to re-build one of those project.
What happen in this ?
Have anybody can give me some suggestion?

THANKS :)