[Insight-users] Registration with Kernel Transform

Albert Chitemyan abbs_c at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 10 02:52:26 EST 2006

Hi everybody,

  I try to performe deformable registration(Image to Image and PointSet to PointSet) using Kernel transforms. I set  target landmarks and source  landmarks as initial trasnform parameters. As far as I understand the solution of the registration process I should get using transform->GetParameters(). But after the registration process the final parameters are not changed, they are equal to input source landmarks. I use diferent metrics and optimizers but it doesn't help.
       I consider, maybe there is a special way of using this transform on defomable registraion. Can anyone tell what am I doing wrong?
  And also are there any examples about it?