[Insight-users] Compiling error C2059 in itkNumerics

Karthik Krishnan Karthik.Krishnan at kitware.com
Thu Feb 9 14:04:04 EST 2006

This was fixed in CVS:

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Utilities/vxl/v3p/netlib/netlib.h?rev=1.4&root=Insight&view=log
Just replace your copy of the file with this one .

Thanks
-karthik

PS:
The ITK-2-4 release was also patched with this fix. If you don't want to
stay on CVS and use the last release, please use the one where patches
have been applied. To access the last release via CVS:

cvs -d:pserver:karthik at public.kitware.com:/cvsroot/Insight co -r
ITK-2-4-1 Insight

ITK-2-4-0 is the release version.. patches (when bugs are found) are
added to ITK-2-4-1.