[Insight-users] Re: ITK Level Set Questions

Pingkun Yan pingkun.yan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 11:40:16 EST 2006

Hi Luis,

Can you give some suggestions on implementing multi-phase level sets
based on current itk level set methods?

I think the most naive approach may be evolving several active
contours (embedded in different level set maps) simultaneously and
minimizing the overlapping areas between them. What do you think of
it?

Pingkun