[Insight-users] GDCM 1.2 update status.

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Fri Feb 3 14:47:38 EST 2006

Martin,

	I have update the testing and example to describe how to use the new
API. I also wrote a document which should be available through the
Insight Journal, or you can get it directly at:

    https://caddlab.rad.unc.edu/MIDAS/handle/1926/166

	Anyway what I would do as a test is run:

./bin/DicomSeriesReadImageWrite2 /full/path/to/my/DICOM/data bla.vtk

	The output should look like:
"""
The directory:

/full/path/to/my/DICOM/data

Contains the following DICOM Series:

1.3...
1.4...
1.5...

Now reading series:

1.3....

Writing the image as

bla.vtk

If you get error message esp related to anything duplicated that means
the default values are not enough for you and you should therefore
refine on more parameter. In particular if you have echo time, you need
to add a restriction on DICOM Tag: 0018,0081.

Let me know if the pdf + example + testing are enough documentation
Mathieu