[Insight-users] Re: How to view SpatialObjects of ITK via VTK??

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu Dec 21 18:08:15 EST 2006

Hi Ekta,

There is no direct link that will allow you to display an ITK
SpatialObject using VTK classes.

There are however several libraries that have created classes
for doing this.

In particular you may want to look at:

      1) Spatial Object Viewers

      2) IGSTK (Image Guided Surgery Tookit) www.igstk.org

      3) MITK (Medical Image Interaction Toolkit)
               http://mbi.dkfz-heidelberg.de/mitk/

      4) Slicer (www.slicer.org)

You may want to copy/past from those libraries,
or to use them directly in your application.