[Insight-users] Wrong include path to GDCM in installed itk-3.0 version?

Max Schoebinger m.schoebinger at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Fri Dec 15 05:31:20 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

when compiling itk-3.0 on linux and installing it to a custom location
(/opt/itk-3.0 via make install), it seems that the path to the gdcm
include files is wrong in the installed ITKConfig.cmake. It points to
the directory where itk and gdcm were compiled
(/tmp/itk-3.0/Utilities/gdcm) and not where it is installed
(/opt/itk-3.0/include/InsightToolkit/gdcm). When the original
build-directory is removed, itk based projects won't compile anymore.

I am using cmake 2.4.3. ITK_USE_SYSTEM_GDCM is set to OFF.

I assume this is a bug, or am I missing something?

Best regards,

Max

--
Dipl.-Inform. Med. Max Schöbinger
Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum       (German Cancer Research Center)