[Insight-users]Unresolved external symbol, error LNK2001

Ekta Amar amar.3 at osu.edu
Thu Dec 14 11:34:29 EST 2006

Hi,

I try to compile all the Examples in ITK tool kit. I'm getting the error LNK2001 for 'Examples' in 'Registration'. The files which are giving me error are:

1. RegistrationExamples8.cxx
2. RegistrationExamples6.cxx
3. ImageRegistration17.cxx
4. ImageRegistration16.cxx
5. ImageRegistration10.cxx
6. DeformableRegistration6.cxx
7.DeformableRegistration4.cxx

This is one of the error in DeformableRegistration6.cxx log file:
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual double __thiscall vnl_unary_function >::get_range_max(void)const " (?get_range_max@?$vnl_unary_function at NV?$vnl_vector at N@@@@UBENXZ)

Only for these files I'm getting error, rest all the examples build successfully. I'm not able to figure out the error. Please help.

Thanks,
Ekta

Ms. Ekta Amar
Grad Student
Department of Civil Eng. and Geodetic Science
The Ohio State University
470 Hitchcock Hall, 2070 Neil Avenue
Columbus, OH 43210-1275

http://hcgl.eng.ohio-state.edu/~amar.3/home.htm