[Insight-users] Wrapping BinaryFunctorImageFilter Java

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Wed Dec 13 15:48:43 EST 2006

Hi,

Le Wed, 13 Dec 2006 21:14:12 +0100, Alfredo Molleda
<city_macross at hotmail.com> a écrit:

> Hi Gaetan
>
>>> Are you using WrapITK ?
> I used CSwig, is exist  diference betwen WrapITK and CSwig?

yes :-)

> Add class?

lots of new classes, with much consistent naming, and much consistent set
of wrapped types.
If you use linux or macos, I advice you to use WrapITK instead of the
current wrapper (CSwig).
If you use windows, WrapITK can be difficult to build, so you will
probably prefer the current wrappers.

>>> Why do you need to access to the function used by the
>>> MaximumImageFilter ?
> Implements a pixel-wise operator Max(a,b) between two images, this class
> included BinaryFunctorImageFilter it is very dificult wrapping Java.

you don't need to wrap the function. You can wrap the MaximumImageFilter
without it.
It is already wrapped in WrapITK :-)

And you can found the config file for the current wrapper at:

   http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2.old/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/BasicFiltersB/wrap_itkMaximumImageFilter.cxx

and the one for a similar class (also already wrapped in WrapITK):

   http://voxel.jouy.inra.fr/darcs/itk-mima2.old/Insight/Wrapping/CSwig/BasicFiltersC/wrap_itkNaryMaximumImageFilter.cxx

Regards,

Gaetan

--