[Insight-users] PREPARING : ITK 3.2 : Selecting contributions from the Insight Journal

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue Dec 12 16:08:52 EST 2006

In preparation for the release of ITK 3.2 we are starting the
process of selecting contributions from the Insight Journal (IJ).

A list of potential IJ papers can be seen at:

http://www.insight-journal.org/InsightJournalManager/admin_publications_toolkits.php?back=index.php

We plan to go through this list on Friday (Dec 15th) to sort the
papers based on their review ratings and on the impact that they
may have in the users' community.

We plan to select around 10 papers to be moved between now and
January 30th according to the release schedule of ITK 3.2:

http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK_Release_Schedule#Release_3.2_Schedule

The actual number of papers will depend on the actual
complexity of each one.

We will appreciate any suggestions regarding papers
that you would like to see or not to see in ITK 3.2