[Insight-users] problem with watershead sparatting large and small objects

Richard Beare richard.beare at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 16:36:23 EST 2006

Hi,

This example wasn't produced with ITK because the appropriate routines
weren't available at the time. They are now though, so you should be
able to do something equivalent. The example used a marker based
watershed using regional extrema as markers. This approach is
discussed in an article on the Insight Journal - The title is

The watershed transform in ITK - discussion and new developments

However I don't seem to be able to access the dspace entry at the
moment. Hopefully that problem will resolve itself soon.