[Insight-users] Help on itkUnaryFunctorImageFilter.h

Shuzai Fan fanshuzai at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 19:15:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

When I was trying to compile my code writen in ITK, I had an error message
listed below. Can anyone help me to solve it? Thanks a lot.

C:\ITKSRC\Code\BasicFilters\itkUnaryFunctorImageFilter.h(82): error C2678:
binary '!=' : no operator found which takes a left-hand operand of type
'itk::UnaryFunctorImageFilter<TInputImage,TOutputImage,TFunction>::FunctorType'
(or there is no acceptable conversion)
        with
        [
            TInputImage=LabelImageType,