[Insight-users] {insight-users]About seperate the insight Applications

方元元 fyy5581 at 163.com
Sun Apr 2 20:17:40 EDT 2006

Hi,all:
 I want to seperate the each application of the  insightApplications. I found in the insight web,there is one answer about it. http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/insight-users/2003-July/004416.html But I tried and failed. I failed when building FLTKImageViewer.Many "cannot open ".h" files " error,for example ,it cannot open "fltkGlWindowInteractive.h" "fltkWindowInteractive.h" "GLSliceView.h" "fltkImageViewer.h" and so on. what's the problem? And how to seperate ?

Thank you !!!
Vivian