[Insight-users] Error using ImageRegistration8.cxx

Smriti Raghunathan smriti.r at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 14:54:59 EDT 2005

Hi,
I am using ImageRegistration8.cxx to register two 3D image sets. Both are CT
images and both images are in .mhd format. However when I run the code,
after it starts registration I get the following error:

ExceptionObject caught !

itk::ExceptionObject <0104FCB0>
Location: "ImportImageContainer::AllocateElements"
File: H:\ITK\ITK_SOURCE_DIR\Code\Common\itkImportImageContainer.txx
Line: 186

I have tried running this code before on two other image sets but never got
this error. So I am not sure why i might be getting this error this time.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Smriti