[Insight-users] 'pow' is not a member of std

Ashish Poddar ahpoddar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 13:26:07 EDT 2005

hi,

error C2039: 'pow' : is not a member of 'std'
error C2039: 'exp' : is not a member of 'std'
error C2039: 'log' : is not a member of 'std'
error C2039: 'sqrt' : is not a member of 'std'

I am currently struggling with compilation of ITK library in 64-bit
environment, and came across a basic problem which others have also
reported in past as well.. I am pretty sure i am just missing some
very basic step somewhere.. but couldnt figure it out..

Any help on this issue will be highly appreciated,
with regards,
Ashish.

--
Ashish Poddar
Its high time we standardize everything!