[Insight-users] How to registrate 3d point clouds by a 3D similarity transform?

邓非 dengfei dengf_wh at 163.com
Wed Oct 26 04:51:54 EDT 2005

Hi,
My question is on the registrate 2 points cloud .
There are some  examples in the itk package to demostrate Iterative Closest Point (ICP) algorithms,but there is only Euler3DTransform that without any scale between 2 data sets.
My data sets exist a scale difference,so i need a 3D similarity transform(translate + rotate +scale).But i haven't find such a transform class in itk . How should i do?

Thank you
Dengfei