[Insight-users] ITK ROAD MAP 2005-2006 : Call for feedback

David Haynor haynor at u.washington.edu
Tue May 31 14:59:12 EDT 2005

hi gang,

one additional comment--if MRF support in ITK is to be enhanced, i'd
strongly recommend adding a class to implement the graph cuts approach to
MRF optimization, which published articles, and my own experience, have
shown to be consistently better than the old greedy updating methods.

-dh
-david haynor (haynor at u.washington.edu)
department of radiology
box 356004