[Insight-users] Filtering on images series - exemples?

Evgeniy Lalovski elalovski at hotmail.com
Tue May 31 04:35:59 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I'm new to itk and vtk,I've make some filtering on 2d images and i want to
make it with a .png images series.I can read them with itkImageSeriesReader
but then I can't process them one by one.So I put all the images in a volume
and they try to process.What method would you advice me to use for make my
processing with the images.Is there some way to filter the series without
put them in volume.I looked for a ITK exemple which reads a image series and
then process them one by one.I tried to use SliceIterators but this exemples
don't help me so much.Do you can advice me to see some concret exemples for
my purpose or what algorithm to use?

Thanks to all;
Evgeni Lalovski