[Insight-users] ITK ROAD MAP 2005-2006 : Call for feedback

Martin Kavec kavec at messi.uku.fi
Sun May 29 08:26:04 EDT 2005

Hi Zach,

you are perfectly right and I vote with both hands for having MRF in ITK.
I have lots of great experiences with segmentation implementation (in FSL,
fMRIB Oxford) with MRF described by Zhang et al.

I hope to get a master-student to get this work done next year, if MRF
would not make to the ITK's road map.

Cheers,

Martin