[Insight-users] Intel compiler error

Diego Persano dpersano at ictp.trieste.it
Fri May 27 09:14:39 EDT 2005

Mathieu,

I solved the problem. I figured out that in the new version of the intel
compiler for linux (8.1) icc no longer links against the C++ libraries, so
one has to use icpc instead. Setting this information in cmake I could
build ITK perfectly.

I'm sorry for the time you wasted for my stupid mistake...

Thank you,
Diego