[Insight-users] about Bspline

Yixun Liu yxliu at fudan.edu.cn
Fri May 27 05:05:28 EDT 2005

Thank your reply!

The point cloud is acquired by a Laser range scanner, so the points should be arranged topologically in a 2D grid embeded in 3D space. If I represent this point cloud with a 2D B-Spline, can I non-rigidly  register this B-Spline surface with another point cloud? In my opinion, ITK only support 3D B-Spline when two point cloud need be non-rigidly registered.

Regards,

Yixun Liu