[Insight-users] Re: [vtkusers] stretching

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Thu May 26 15:59:11 EDT 2005

Hi Isabelle,

In order to have more control over the rendering of the image
you should replace the vtkImageViewer class with the individual
components used in ImageSliceViewer, namely:

       vtkImageActor     * m_Actor;
       vtkRenderer       * m_Renderer;
       vtkCamera         * m_Camera;
       vtkRenderWindow   * m_RenderWindow;

The vtkImageViewer is actually a grouping of

       vtkRenderWindow    *RenderWindow;
       vtkRenderer        *Renderer;
       vtkImageMapper     *ImageMapper;
       vtkActor2D         *Actor2D;
       vtkRenderWindowInteractor *Interactor;
       vtkInteractorStyleImage *InteractorStyle;

into a single class, just for convenience of use.
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageViewer.html