[Insight-users] : Resampling an image

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 25 20:39:19 EDT 2005

Hi Isabelle,

You may want to use the itk::ResampleImageFilter
and resample your image to the desired number of
pixels per dimension.

http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ResampleImageFilter.html

For details the use of the itk::ResampleImageFilter
you may want to look at the ITK Software Guide

        http://www.itk.org/ItkSoftwareGuide.pdf

Section 6.9, pdf-pages 245 to 272.

Note that you just need to use an *IdentityTransform*,
there is no need for you to change the mapping of the
space. Just use the IdentityTransform and set the
pixel spacing and number of pixels of the output image
to the values that you need in order to deal with the
WFC window.

Please let us know if you have further questions,

      Luis