[Insight-users] Combining 3 images

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 25 14:57:53 EDT 2005

Hi Vera,

Thanks for letting us know about the details of your work.

You may find interesting to know that we recently added
a Curve3DExtractor application to InsightApplications.

http://www.itk.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/Curves3DExtractor/?root=InsightApplications

You may want to update your CVS checkout of InsightApplications
and give it a try.

There is still some work pending in this application,
but we anticipate it to be usable in a matter of days.

The current version of the application computes the Hessian
of the input image, as well as teh Gradient. The eigenvalues
of the Hessian are "almost" avaialble, ... as soon as we
figure out some issues with memory allocation.

We will be very interested in having your feedback on this
application.

     Best regards,

        Luis