[Insight-users] Intel compiler error

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed May 25 13:13:36 EDT 2005

Diego,

	How did you install icc on your linux machine ? Are you using the
script: iccvars.sh to setup everything properly ? My guess is that cmake
is failing the namespace test because the executable cannot be built
(since LD_LIBRARY_PATH is not pointing to icc libs). Use iccvars or
defined LD_LIBRARY_PATH properly, then *completely* remove the Insight
binary dir (to remove the old cmakecache.txt). And then try again

HTH
Mathieu