[Insight-users] absolute value and Hilbert transform

Renaud Isabelle renauisa at yahoo.fr
Tue May 24 13:43:21 EDT 2005

Hi,

I am working on RF images. In order to visualize these ones, I have to compute the absolute value of the image and then rescale image data.

I am wondering if there is already an ITK function adapted to calculate the absolute value of an image. Or should I use abs() function of math library in C?

In future, I would have to transform RF images in B-mode images for a better visualization. This is by computing the absolute value of the Hilbert transform of RF image data. Is it also an ITK Hilbert transform already computed?

Tanks in advance,

Isabelle