[Insight-users] Linking error with use of itkImageToVTKImageFilter ?

syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr syssboxx-reg at yahoo.fr
Tue May 24 11:33:50 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I'm not very experienced with both itk and vtk,for the moment i was making some processing with itk and saving the output to a file.Now I want to make my algorithme with 3d images so I try to use vtk.I listened some posting about itkImageToVTKImageFilter and the ways to connect itk and vtk ( i use one example which read,segment a 2d image,write it and show it in vtk . Now my program find the header but gives me some errors.Could someone tell me how to solve this problem please. I list bellow the errors:
Thanks

--------------------Configuration: segex - Win32 RelWithDebInfo--------------------
Compiling...
segex.cpp.cxx
Linking...
   Creating library RelWithDebInfo/segex.lib and object RelWithDebInfo/segex.exp
segex.cpp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class vtkInteractorStyleImage * __cdecl vtkInteractorStyleImage::New(void)" (?New at vtkInteractorStyleImage@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
segex.cpp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: void __thiscall vtkRenderWindowInteractor::SetRenderWindow(class vtkRenderWindow *)" (?SetRenderWindow at vtkRenderWindowInteractor@@QAEXPAVvtkRenderWindow@@@Z)
segex.cpp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class vtkRenderWindowInteractor * __cdecl vtkRenderWindowInteractor::New(void)" (?New at vtkRenderWindowInteractor@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
segex.cpp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class vtkRenderWindow * __cdecl vtkRenderWindow::New(void)" (?New at vtkRenderWindow@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
segex.cpp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class vtkRenderer * __cdecl vtkRenderer::New(void)" (?New at vtkRenderer@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
segex.cpp.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: static class vtkImageActor * __cdecl vtkImageActor::New(void)" (?New at vtkImageActor@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
RelWithDebInfo/segex.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 6 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.
ALL_BUILD - 7 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Stanislava Ivanova