[Insight-users] Re: Landmark Based transform initializer

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Tue May 24 10:19:28 EDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-23 at 06:49 -0400, Karthik Krishnan wrote:
> Kevin:
>
> The class supports the Rigid2DTransform as well as the
> VersorRigid3DTransform now. Please update your cvs repository. For usage,
> please see the test
> Testing/Code/Common/itkLandmarkBasedTransformInitializerTest.cxx
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> Karthik

I've put up a bit of code using the new
itkLandmarkBasedTransformInitializer.

http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/Slice_Landmark_Registration/itk_landmark_transform.cxx

It's mostly cobbled together from
Insight/Examples/Filtering/ResampleImageFilter6.cxx and
Testing/Code/Common/itkLandmarkBasedTransformInitializerTest.cxx

The transform seems to have rotated the moving image in the wrong
direction.
Fixed image:
  http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/Slice_Landmark_Registration/cow_0.jpeg
Moving image:
  http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/Slice_Landmark_Registration/cow_1.jpeg
Difference of fixed and moving image:
  http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/Slice_Landmark_Registration/cow_diff_0_1.jpeg
Difference of fixed and translated moving image:
  http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/Slice_Landmark_Registration/cow_diff_0_trans_1.jpeg

Did I mess something up with the transform, centers of rotation and the
like?