[Insight-users] Tiger OSX

Hans Johnson hans-johnson at uiowa.edu
Sat May 21 09:12:45 EDT 2005

Arrnaud,

I believe that you will have to use the latest CVS release of ITK (or at
least about may 5th or later) to have any success with the gcc4 compilers on
10.4.  I don't remember what the exact errors were, but there were a few
small changes made about a week after the 10.4 release that allow the build
to occur.

Hans

On 5/21/05 4:51 AM, "Lagaffe" <lagaffe74130 at yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Hello Hans,
> I switch to gcc 4 and I don't have the error with math
> .. isnan ..
> Now the exact error is:
> Users/arg/Documents/Dev/InsightToolkit-2.0.1/Utilities/vxl/vcl:
> building default_target
> Building dependencies. cmake.depends...
> Building object file vcl_deprecated.o...
> In file included from

/Users/arg/Documents/Dev/InsightToolkit-2.0.1/Utilities/vxl/vcl/vcl_iosfwd.h:8>
,