[Insight-users] cmake linking problem

Martin Kavec kavec at messi.uku.fi
Sat May 21 08:35:22 EDT 2005

Hi,

it may seem that I prematurely post questions to the list without too much
thinking about the problems, but it is not like that. ;)
I found the solution to my last problem in cmake documentation. My
CmakeLists.txt needed following modification:

On Friday 20 May 2005 15:27, Martin Kavec wrote:
> INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(${MyIOTest_SOURCE_DIR})

ADD_EXECUTABLE( MyIOTest DependFile-1.cxx DependFile-2.cxx .... MyIOTest.cxx )

> ADD_EXECUTABLE( MyIOTest MyIOTest.cxx )
> TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(MyIOTest ITKCommon ITKIO ITKBasicFilters )

Hope this may help somebody running into the similar troubles.

Cheers,

Martin