[Insight-users] Re: Landmark Based transform initializer

Kevin H. Hobbs kevin.hobbs.1 at ohiou.edu
Fri May 20 11:40:15 EDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 13:25 -0400, Kevin H. Hobbs wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-05-19 at 12:01 -0400, Karthik Krishnan wrote:
>  We will try to add one for affine and corresponding rigid/affine ones for 2D,

Will this class function at all for 2D images? Would 2D images with 2
landmark points each, produce undefined, or just wrong, results?

Something causes a segfault in the code using vtkLandmarkTransform that
I posted yesterday,

http://crab-lab.zool.ohiou.edu/kevin/Slice_Landmark_Registration/landmark_transform.cxx

If I comment out line 55 or 59 so that the transform never gets to the
reader, or is the identity transform, then the segfault goes away.

I'm likely doing something stupid involving a 3D transform on 2D data.
Does this mean the same thing would happen with the new ITK class?